Sunday, January 11, 2009

Wright Update

So I guess I should write a little about what has happened in the last month, since I really only write once a month.

Here I think the week before christmas and I am around 35 weeks.
For Wade's family christmas party we went on a hay ride and sang lots of Christmas Songs. It was really fun and cold.Here we are on the hay ride.

Christmas Day we went to Wade's parents in the morning and my parents that afternoon. Here is my family after opening gifts. It was a great relaxing day, and we were truly spoiled by both sides and are so greatful for our families!!

On Fri Wade's brother was married and so we spent all day doing wedding stuff. I was hoping that it would put me into labor but no such luck! I was hoping that it would happen. I guess I will have to wait and will probably be waiting until my due date hopefully not longer.



7 comments:

Rob Sara and Cole said...

I feel your pain with the whole "pregnant through the holidays!" Cole was born January 9th (2007). Good luck with everything!!! Who knows, you may have had him and just haven't blogged! AAAhhh!! You'll love being a mom! Can't wait for updates!

The Broughs said...

Hey Taryn, good luck with everything. I can't wait to see your little one!

ariannet said...

It's getting so close! Can't wait to see him/her! The suspense must be killing you!

The Bells said...

Taryn!! 6 days left!!! I'm sooo excited!!! Keep me posted!

Kait said...

Taryn, you look so cute in front of your Christmas tree you have the cutest little pregnant tummy!

Jesse said...

Good Luck! I hope all goes well and that you don't have to have an induction. It is so exciting that you'll be finding out if it is a boy or a girl! Keep us updated. I can't wait to see the cute little one!

sorensenpower said...

Wow. I still can't believe you and Wade are having a baby. Well, I can believe you are, but Wade? That I can't believe.