Monday, June 1, 2009

Vernal


So we went to Vernal this last weekend overnight because Wade had to go for work and look at a job that they might bid so we tagged along. We stayed overnight. It was afun little trip not much to do in Vernal we went to the Museum and saw the dinosaurs and then came home. It was fun. Weston got his first dinosaur at the dinosaur museum. I'm pretty sure he was excited about that.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am pretty sure Weston loved his dinosaur and his trip to Vernal. We need to get together!

sorensenpower said...

I haven't been to Vernal in ages, but it's pretty awesome from what I remember. I was 5, so i could be wrong.

I also love that your kids name is WWW!

jess said...

Hey Taryn!!

Thanks for your cute comment.. we are excited for our new addition.. We totally need to do dinner again- I always have fun with you guys and Jesse did too!! Let me know when works for you ;)