Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Camping and Seattle

We decided that we wanted to save up all our vacations and not do them throughout the summer but every weekend starting in August. We went camping one weekend with my family at the Spruces. It was fun on the way down from the Mountain we saw a mountain goat. It was awesome!!

Wade and I have always said we wanted to see one and we finally did. It was really pretty.

On Labor Day weekend we went camping at the Spruces again with Wade's family. Weston loves his cousins!! He gets a huge smile when he sees them and gets so excited!!



WE hiked up to Twin Lakes one of the days and it was really pretty. I have never been up there.




SEATTLE! We went to Seattle to go to my niece's baptism. It was a fun trip. We went to the Aquarium.


Here we are at Pike's Market.


Weston is such a cheese. Whenever I bring the camera out he gets huge smile on his face. It is so cute.

My two boys.


Here we are at the locks and the fish ladder. It was really cool. We watched them lower and raise boats to go through the dam. We went to the fish ladder for the salmon to get over the dam but there weren't any salmon jumping them. They were jumping out of the water everywhere but not the ladder.
We walked to the Sea Hawks stadium. It is humongous!! It would have been fun to go to a game. Then we went on the Underground Tour of Seattle. Other things we did was we went to Wicked!! I love that Show!!! Maelyn got baptized and we had a picnic at the park. We went out and picked blackberries that grow everywhere. It was so much fun!! It was fun to visit with Ryan, Kendra, and the kids.

We went to the Zoo last Wednesday and it was so much fun. The baby elephant was so stinking cute!! Weston had fun with his cousins and he loved the animals.
Now I am up to date on the blog and hopefully I will start keeping it that way. I will try hard.

4 comments:

Tyler and Jill said...

Hi Taryn,

It looks like you guys are doing great. Little Weston is so cute! Can't wait to meet him sometime. Tell Wade hi as well.

Ariel said...

Fun. I love Seattle. I have great memories of hanging out with you at Pike's Place Market. Weston is getting so big and he is most certainly a handsome boy.

sorensenpower said...

I've really wanted to go back to Seattle and see the fish ladder. Nerdy, but true.

The Bells said...

Taryn he is getting so big! And is so adorable!! I can't wait to see you while I'm there in December! And especially can't wait to meet Weston! Love and miss you!