Here are some pics from the last 6 months. They are kind of backward the newest are first. I didn't think about it when I downloaded them.
Our Halloween Costumes Weston was a Park Ranger He was adorable!!
We had just been case lot shopping and Weston found the flour!! He was caught in the act!! It was such a mess!!
Disneyland YEAH!!

Favorite thing to do. Put food on your head so you don't have to eat it.

Weston decided to fall asleep on the only tour at Mesa Verde where you have to crawl through a tunnel. So my dad and Wade dragged him through and he didn't even wake up. Very tired boy!
Mesa Verde
Mesa Verde
4th of July
Grand Canyon for Wade's Birthday
Favorite thing to do. Put food on your head so you don't have to eat it.
Weston decided to fall asleep on the only tour at Mesa Verde where you have to crawl through a tunnel. So my dad and Wade dragged him through and he didn't even wake up. Very tired boy!
So I am not very good at the blogging thing. We have had a fun summer and lots of vacations. We went to Mesa Verde on our way to Albuquerque for a family reunion and it was pretty cool. Weston had fun camping but was ready to come home and get back on a schedule!! At least I was ready for him to stop being ornery and get back on his schedule!! Wade and I were able leave Weston for a long weekend and went to Disneyland in October! It was so much fun!! We went to Disneyland 2 years ago and I couldn't go on any of the fun rides because I was pregnant with Weston and I was too far along with the pregnancy. Luckily this pregnancy I was only 12 weeks so it was okay!! So yes I am pregnant and due April 21st. I will be 20 weeks on Thursday.
HALF WAY YES!!!!
4 comments:
Yay! Congrats on baby #2!! That's so exciting!!
Congrats! Are you finding out what you're having with this one!?
By the way, I finished my 365 day challenge and now I only blog on my private family blog, so I'll send you an invite.
That's awesome Taryn. I'm so excited for you. If you follow the west jordan trend you'll probably have a girl!!!
Woof woot! Congrats. Can't wait to see you and your fetus belly in a couple weeks.
Post a Comment