We are finally HOMEOWNERS!!! We bought a condo in Taylorsville and we love it!! We moved in on Sat 6/14 and are still unpacking (maybe that is due to laziness) but it will get done! It is so great not renting!! It is 3 bedroom 2 bath and just great!! I will put pictures up when it is not a mess.
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
yay for house buying and yay for updating your blog! I need your address so you should email me!
Fun- It's so awesome when you can decorate, paint and make something a reflection of you. Congrats!
Taryn!!! I've seen your blog, but nothing was ever posted!! How the heck are you guys!? That's so awesome about your town home!! How fun! Tell Wade hi for us too!! Hope you guys are doing good! Keep in touch!
Post a Comment