Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Ultrasound

So Wade and I just had our "first ultrasound". Well I am calling it our first because Wade was there and I was totally planning on it being the first, but when you work on Labor and Delivery and your Dr is always there and I can listen to my baby whenever I want I had a peak at about 10 weeks just because my dr came in with the ultrasound I couldn't say no. We are now 12 weeks and 5 days today!! It was fun seeing Pee Wee. That's our baby's name right now and until it is born because we aren't going to find out what it is. It is going to be a surprise!! So if I say he when I write about the baby it is because I call all babies that aren't born yet a he if I don't know what they are. Some patients (not all) will correct me if it is a girl. It's pretty funny because then I will still call it a he and have to correct myself and have to think really hard to say she. In the ultrasound Pee Wee was sleeping the majority of the time and the tech had to shake him to wake him up and get him in the position she needed him to be. So he did wake up for maybe 2 minutes so Wade could see how crazy it is when he moves because I can't feel a thing. It was so awesome and I will scan in a picture if I remember because it did take me a million years to even get some pictures on my blog!

I would also like to say farewell to Chel!! I was able to see her on Sunday and it was so much fun!! I am going to miss her but I hope she has so much fun on her new adventure in Washington!!

8 comments:

Heather & Josh said...

Congrats!!! That is so exciting that you are going to have a baby. Be sure to invite me to a shower, so I have an excuse to see you! During the fall anytime you are bored stop by the highschool between 3 and 6 and I should be there with volleyball. I cannot believe that you are going to wait and be surprised. Good luck, I would just get too ancy and find out. How have you been feeling? I'm 28 weeks right now, so your not far behind.

ariannet said...

Congrats guys! That's really exciting. It flies by so fast-we are down to 6 weeks and I don't know where all the time went!

Ariel said...

Whaaat??? I didn't know you were prego CONGRATS! You will be a great mom. I hope you are feeling okay. I can't wait to meet the little Wright baby. In HS who would've thought there would be a child that is a mix of Wade and Taryn? Not me :)

Hollie and Luke said...

Just so you know, your husband is so awesome, he came and helped Luke and our family lay grass and you have never seen anything go so quick!! I had a front yard in 10 minutes, incredible!! So I'm adding you to my blog cause maybe it will make you feel guilty and hang out with us!!!

Unknown said...

Hey Taryn!
It's Heather (Brown) Swanson. I found you on Ariels blog, and I'm glad that I did. It's so fun to see what people from high-school are up to these days. Congrats on getting married and being a future momma! You & Wade make a great looking couple.

Heather said...

Hey you!! It was so fun to see you up at the hospital!! I'm excited that you are having a baby...keep in touch!

Kelly A. said...

Hi Taryn! I found your blog on Annie's and of course I had to take a peek! :) It was fun to see you at Kari's wedding! And it's sooo exciting that you're having a baby! Seriuosly, being a mom is the most amazing thing!!! My blog is private but if you want, send me an email and I can invite you. kellygirl562@hotmail.com

*Aliese* said...

Wow! Congrats on your brand new family member, that's so exciting.