Friday, July 11, 2008

TANK WARS!!!

Every year on the 4th and 24th of July Wade, his brothers and cousins have tanks wars!! They get the tanks at the fireworks stands and add many fireworks to them then they put them up against each other and whoevers tank is still going wins. This year was pretty funny. I couldn't tell you who the winner was this year because they all seem to just start on fire. You have to be careful though because you could have firecrackers flying toward you. It is really fun!! I even made one this year. My was't as extravagant as theirs but it was still fun.

Here they are getting the tanks ready

An example of what the tanks look like. I had to put in it is the one with the firework standing on top.
Tanks facing each other ready to take war!
As you can see they pretty much just start on fire but it is a blast!!
We actually did this on the 5th but on the 4th we had a fun filled day of the West Jordan Parade, a BBQ at Wade's parents then a BBQ at my parents the off to the Hick Parade!! The West Jordan Rodeo!! We loe the rodeo!! I especially love the muttin busters!! Our kid is totally doing that when they are old enough. I will talk them into it if they don't want to, but who wouldn't. I was bummed that we had to leave early because I had to be to work at 11pm. One bad thing about working in the hospital. It was great day!! I was pooped the next day from not sleeping for over 24 hours but it was okay!! Oh yah one other thing we did on the 4th was tell our family that we are pregnant!!!

4 comments:

Kara said...

Yeah!! Congratulations!!! That's so awesome! How far along are you guys!? How fun! We are super excited for you guys, you'll be the best parents! Again Congrats! That's so awesome!

Henderson said...

So now that it is official, I will leave a public CONGRATULATIONS!! Dave and I are very excited for you guys!

Angie said...

What the heck? Congratulations! I go crazy talking about pregnancy and babies so post lots of details. How fun!

Brittany said...

I like how you just threw that last part in there!! Congrats-your going to be such a great mom!