Awesome summer yo. Thanks for sharing your poop story with me, it made me feel a little better that you developed into a normal person :) I also love the Churro pic. I hope you ate all those churros?
Wade and I have been friends since highschool and were still friends when he got back from his mission. We started dated a couple years after he got home and then we got married and are the happiest we have ever been.
3 comments:
Great pictures, it looks like you guys have had a fun summer! And your pregnant figure is adorable!
Looks like you had a blast, I am totally jealous!!!
Awesome summer yo. Thanks for sharing your poop story with me, it made me feel a little better that you developed into a normal person :) I also love the Churro pic. I hope you ate all those churros?
Post a Comment