Tuesday, September 23, 2008

IT'S A........

We had our real ultrasound last Tuesday that is much better then the one I peak at Pee Wee with on Labor and Delivery and Pee Wee is really cute. It is amazing that something is growing inside of me. It kind of grosses me out a little bit sometimes, but it is truly amazing!! Pee Wee has got all the parts he needs like 2 kidneys, a liver, 2 eyes, no cleft lip things are good. Pee Wee is a ..... surprise still. We told them to avoid the area so we couldn't see and figure it out. Plus Pee Wee had his legs crossed the whole time so he wants to be a surprise too. I got Wade to go and register at Babies R Us. It was fun but challenging. There are not many things that can be either boy or girl, so I went with some things orange, and some green. We'll see what we get. the one thing that I am hating about being pregnant is not being able to get comfortable when trying to sleep!! My sciatic nerve is bothering me and will for the rest of the pregnancy which in my opinion is making it twice as hard to get comfortable at night. During the day it is great being pregnant but at night I tell Wade I hate it! Last night he asked if I was ever going to want to be pregnant again and I told him yes but it sucks at night.

6 comments:

Jesse said...

I feel you on the trying to get comfortable at night thing. What a bummer! I still can't believe you are waiting to find out! I don't know how you're doing it. I would be going crazy. Especially since you have access to an ultrasound all the time. Way to be strong! I hope all is well!

Ariel said...

The anticipation is killing me!
I also sciatic nerve issues, I feel for you. I had body pillow, which helped a little, but it was pretty much the worst part of my pregnancy.

Brittany said...

Oh the joys of motherhood. We were surprised with Dillon and I LOVED it. All along I knew it was a boy though so when the doctor said "It's a BOY" It was no surprise. We'll just have a shower after the baby is here.

sorensenpower said...

Duh. it's a boy.

Ryan & Misty said...

Just remember that there in an umbilical cord...it is not a "Super Boy" as Wade would like to think.

Julie Mack said...

Taryn! How did I not know you have a blog? Let's be blogging cousin buddys! :)