Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Good Student

Today at work our cheif resident Evan came and asked if he could borrow me and show the interns and medical students how to use the ultrasound and what to measure and look for. Of course it was okay but the only stipulation was that if he saw what Pee Wee was he couldn't say anything and couldn't tell anyone. Pee Wee is measuring right on. He is head down and moving like crazy!! In one of the shots Pee Wee looked like he was trying to suck on his thumb it was so cute!! It was fun listening to Evan explain everything to the others. I saw Pee Wee's aorta and other cool things. It was fun. Evan said that Pee Wee was being the perfect baby to show so I will have to tell Pee Wee that he was a perfect student when he was in the womb. Hopefully it will carry on.

I promise to post some pictures. I really am pregnant and definetely look like I am.

2 comments:

jess said...

Hey Taryn it's jess!!
So I hope that I get to see your cute pregnant belly tomorrow!! I am excited for you guy.. we should get together before the baby comes- or after but I am already baby hungry so my husband may have issues with that!!

Brooke said...

Hey Taryn and Wade, it's Brooke(sharp) Peterson and Derek. We came across your blog and just want to tell you congrats! Babies are the best thing in the world! We would love to get together again sometime so give us a call if you want to go out!