Here he is on my birthday!! I bought this hat for him because he has a big head and the hats I had for him were getting to small and squeezing his poor little head.
Here he is the first time with the binky. He had no problem taking it.
Here is a picture of us at the Draper Temple Open House. My sister and her kids came down to visit and we all went. He was a good baby and slept the whole time. I had him in one of those sling things and I felt so bad for him he looked so squished but must have not minded it since he slept.
He has started to smile at me when I talk to him. It is the cutest thing ever!! He has a pretty dang cute smile!!
I hope you like the pictures! I can't believe that it has been 6 weeks since he was born! I will post some more pictures that were taken by Angie Seare when he was two weeks. They are amazing!! My computer is stupid and doesn't want to read discs so I will get them on when I am at a different computer.
He is so much fun. The week after we had brought him home from the hospital I had been pee'd on and then when they poo and you don't have the diaper on it sprays pretty good it is like a pooping bullet. It was so funny.
9 comments:
He's so cute Taryn! Congrats! I can't believe he's smiling already- it goes by so fast. What a little darling.
Way fun photos. I LOVE the hat.
I love his little smile, so cute!!
He is so cute! Congrats again!! I forget how small they are!!
He is so cute; I love how he sleeps with his arms up, that's what Bennett did too! And that was Bennett on Regis and Kelly :) I'm happy someone else saw it besides me... too bad he didn't win!
Cute little guy, it's been so fun catching up on what everyone is doing lately. I've been missing the Heartland gang a lot and am so happy to still be able to get an update. I was telling a co-worker about your Peppermint birthday party the other day, hope you had a good birthday this year! He really is adorable, congrats you guys!!
What a cute little one! He has a great smile. It makes it all worth it when they smile and coo at you. I hope you are recovering quickly and feeling great! I decided you'll have to give us updated pics more than once a month, they change so fast!
I love when they sleep with their arms above their heads. I do not love poop bullets. Good thing your love is unconditional, because I know you wouldn't put up with poop bullets from anyone else :) He is so cute. I can see both you and Wade in him, but more Wade I think. Thanks for the update.
I WANT HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment