Wednesday, May 6, 2009

About Time!!


So i guess it is about time to give an update of the Wright family. Well pretty much it will be about Weston and mostly just pictures. Weston is of course adorable!! I just want to eat him up!! He has found his hands and they are in his mouth non stop when he is awake. I am still waiting for him to reach for things. We are working on it but I guess he will do it when he is ready!


Here Weston is with his cousin Easton. Easton is not quite sure about the crying baby he is holding.



We bought him some sweet shades for the summer time. They were a little big on his head here but he is starting to grow into them better.

Here we are on his blessing day. Wade gave such a nice blessing and we had all our family over for lunch afterwards. It was a great day and Weston was such a good baby during his blessing. They said that he fell asleep during it.


Getting ready to play XBOX.

For Easter my sister-in-law was here from DC and so we got together and made these easter egg cake on a stick things. They turned out pretty good. We made eggs and chicks. They were pretty good too.

This is Weston being held by his aunt Cassity and his cousin Preston.



The Easter Bunny brought Weston some fun toys. We are still working on the reaching thing but he sure grabs on to them and striaght to the mouth they go.



Here we are in our Easter outfits. I decided to get a sweater instead of a dress and Weston sure is handsome in his outfit.





Last but not least I took this picture yesterday with him sitting in his bumbo. He is just so small but he sits in it really well.


That is us in a nut shell. I went back to work last Monday for six hours a week and it was sad to leave him but it wasn't that hard. I know that he is in good hands with my mom and mother-in-law.


Okay so one more thing here is a video of Weston talking. This is when he jsut started now he is going non-stop!!! It is so much FUN!!!


4 comments:

*Aliese* said...

He's such a little stud! I love the sun glasses.

Kara said...

He's a cutie! I was just looking at your blog wondering when in the world you were going to update it! He's so cute! i love the bumbo!!

Henderson said...

Cute cute cute!

jenkins family said...

He is so cute, I love the video of him talking; such sweet little sounds :)