Saturday, December 4, 2010

IT'S A GIRL!!!

I wasn't going to find out again what I was having but decided as I was sitting on the table that I wanted to know and see how it is knowing before hand. We are so excited!!

5 comments:

Jesse said...

I am so excited for you guys!!! I am glad you found out this time because now you can buy cute girly stuff!!! Congrats, and I can't believe you are already 20 weeks.

Angie said...

I can not believe how many of us have boy girl combos. So exciting, congratulations!

Tyler and Jill said...

Yay Taryn and Wade! I hope you guys come to Ariel's Christmas party. I'll be there!

Kait said...

Congrats! Girls are so fun you will just love her!

jess said...

I hadn't checked your blog in a very long time.. Glad to hear ou guys are doing well.. and Congrats on the newest addition.. you are going to love having a little girl!! We are probably moving a little further south so we will have to get together again!