Friday, December 5, 2008

Finally some pictures!

Here are some pictures that will span probably to Halloween. I am bad and just never take them off the camera.
So I don't know how to turn the picture. This is me on Halloween. I am 27 weeks pregnant. It keeps growing and we are loving it. (Sometimes) It is fun to feel how active Pee Wee is even though he makes it uncomfortable.
Here we are in our halloween costumes. If you can't guess. No I am not a pregnant Miley Cyrus and Wade is not my dad. Wade is Dog the Bounty hunter and I am his wife Beth. It was pretty fun. We dressed up for his family halloween party.

This is a picture at my grandpa's funeral right after they folded the flag they each saluted it before giving it to my grandma. It was amazing. I am glad and sad that I had the experience.

This is some of the crew that we had over to our house to watch the BYU/Utah game. We had so much food and it was a lot of fun!! We had Wade's family and my family over.Lastly Thanksgiving. This year we went to Wade's parents house and had a yummy Thanksgiving dinner. After dinner we went bowling. It was a lot of fun!! I use to be a good bowler. Not enymore especially now being pregnant. I think I will blame it on that. You can blame anything on being pregnant I decided and people will buy it :). For dessert we went to my parents house and had a lot of pie!! I had to go to bed a little early because I worked the night before Thanksgiving and had about 3 hours of sleep when I got home from work before needing to go to dinner and then I had to be up at 4:30 to go shopping the next morning. Shopping was fun as usual. We have decided though that Walmart is not the place to go when it opens unless you have a purpose. We walked back by the elctronics and it was a mess!!! People need to learn how to use a cart when shopping black friday. It was still way fun and worth it even though I was way tired!!

4 comments:

Henderson said...

Taryn, you are so cute!! I am glad to finally see a pregnant Taryn picture. Will you guys be around for Christmas? We will be in Utah for about a week. We should try to get together. :)

Anonymous said...

I love your Halloween costumes and your belly! I can't wait to find out what pee wee is.

sorensenpower said...

Wow! How did you learn to walk on the wall?! That's pretty cool!

Brittany said...

That belly is cute! Pregnant looks good on you!