Friday, January 30, 2009

ANNOUNCING...

WESTON WADE WRIGHT
Weston was born on Tues 1/27/09 at 2:15 am. We went to the hospital Sunday night to begin the induction. Pitocin was started Monday morning and then never ending day started!! We didn't think that my induction was going to take that long and we almost had to go back for a c-section twice but Weston finally cooperated and was delivered vaginally!!

We are so excited to have him here finally and that everything turned out well. He has the cutest little cry and is just so fun to hold and look at. He is definitely one of my most favorite people in the world next to Wade. Here are some more pictures.



















23 comments:

Ariel said...

CONGRATS! I am so happy and excited for your new addition. Children bring such pure and utter joy! Weston is perfect and adorable. I knew you were going to have a boy because everybody has had a boy. I love boys and hope I get to meet little Weston someday soon. Best of luck with all the new parenting adventures.

Kara said...

Congrats!!! How exciting! Little boys are so much fun!! He is so cute! Glad to know everything is good and that the both of you are doing good!! Congrats again!!

Heather & Josh said...

Congrats! That is so fun and exciting. He is adorable. Enjoy this time because it is so amazing. And hold and enjoy your little newborn right now because it goes by so fast.

*Aliese* said...

Yay! I'm so excited for you. Congratulations on your baby boy. I'm still impressed you went the entire pregnancy without learning the gender; willpower.

Jesse said...

Congratulations! I am so sorry it took so long, but I am glad he is here and everyone is safe and healthy. I almost forgot that you didn't find out the gender. What an exciting moment. He is adorable. I hope you are recovering quickly. What an experience!

ariannet said...

AHHH! I've been checking every day! I'm so glad he is here-he is adorable! And what an amazing moment that must have been to find out he was a boy! Congrats! Love the name Weston. Once you recover we should get together!

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you and Wade! Weston is so cute and I can't wait to hold me. Mari and I want to bring you dinner sometime.

Julie Mack said...

He's beautiful Taryn! I can't wait to meet him :)

Dave said...

congrats waders and taryn.

Kait said...

Taryn and Wade he is so sweet! I am so happy for the both of you. Let me know if you need anythng!

The Broughs said...

What a cute little baby! Congratulations! I love the name Weston too! You guys are such a cute family!

Angie said...

Congratulations! I've been checking everyday so see if you'd had him yet. So fun. I just love all these little boys we all have. Take care of yourself for the next several weeks and enjoy your little man!

N Luthi said...

congrats he is way cute!!!

Henderson said...

I LOVE the name Weston!!! How exciting that he is here and healthy, and adorable. Congratulations!

Jess and Nate said...

Sooooooooooo cute!!!! Congratulations you guys!! I haven't been on the blogger in the last week so I'm glad a had some time to kill, it's so crazy to think that friends you've had when you were so young are now having children of their own!! Hope all is well!!!

jess said...

He is adorable!! I am so happy for you two... We need to get together sometime once you are up and about Taryn!! XOXO

Chelsea Nelson said...

Perfect!He is absolutely perfect!

Sue said...

Congrats!!! He is adorable and I'm glad that in the end everything worked out. :) I'm glad you commented on my blog so I could find yours.

sorensenpower said...

You had a real baby! Cool. I will call him Internet.

Kellie said...

Congratulations! He is so handsome! It feels like it was forever ago when we saw you guys at Old Navy shopping for Maternity clothes, and now he is here! Good luck :)

Jesse said...

I hope you are doing well. I feel like we are just barely getting back to being part of the outside world. I would love to see some updated pics!

Brittany said...

He is an angel!!! And yeah, he is here!

Photo By Emilie said...

Thanks so much for entering to win one of my photo shoots on giveawaytoday. Good Luck!!
Emilie
Be sure to check out my website
www.photobyemilie.com